The campground is located at 1710 W. 16th Street and is outside Christensen Field's Main Arena.
Campsite Rules & Information
- Camping is first come, first served -- no reservations accepted
- We have 192 camping stalls and 120 hookups. The East Campground has 20 pedestals, all 30 amp, the West Campground has 26 30 amp, 26 50 amp.
- The fee is $20 per night – follow instructions on payment envelope at drop-box
- Campers must register within one hour of occupying the site
- A $10 late charge will be added for late registration
- All campers must pre-register for the day by 4pm each day unless you have paid for your entire stay in advance
- Camping is limited to 14 consecutive days per calendar year – if you need an extended stay past 14 days, it must be approved prior to your stay by the Parks and Recreation Office (402-727-2630).
- Camping spots are reserved for those participating in current scheduled events, you may have to move or leave the campground depending on the event
- All pets must be cleaned up after and on a leash (Littering Ordinance #6-416)
- All personal belongings must be kept within your lot, utilizing space outside your lot will result in additional fees
- Tent camping allowed
- Campground Closed November 1st – April 1st – subject to change based on weather
- Cash & check accepted at campground, cash / check / card accepted at Parks and Recreation Office located at 400 E. Military Avenue, Floor Two