SPLASH STATION WILL OPEN FOR THE 2013 SEASON ON THURSDAY, MAY 30
Why not until May 30? Don't the pools usually open on Memorial Day? Yes, but...
*due to other committments and FPS getting out May 23, staff is not available to begin
training until May 26.
What does staff training involve?
*CPR/AED Certification, Water Park Module Certification, Skills Check-Off, Zone
Coverage, Calling EMS, Documentation, Rotations, Policies/Procedures/Personnel Manual,
Opening/Closing Duties, staff work schedule.
SPLASH STATION WILL CLOSE FOR THE SEASON ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 10.
3809 E. Fremont DriveFremont, NE 68025
Before your visit, please call 402.727.2619 for opening / closing announcements.
(NOTE: Phones will be answered beginning May 30. For immediate assistance, please call our home office at 402.727.2630)
Note: If there are less than 25 patrons in an hours time, we reserve the right to close the facility.
Under 4 Free w/ paying adult
Youth (5-15) $4.75 $ 75.00
Adult (16-54) $6.25 $ 85.00
Sr Adult $4.75 $ 75.00
Family Day Pass $28.00
Family (all members in 1 household) $220.00
Youth Coupon Book (10 single swims) $ 45.00
Adult Coupon Book (10 single swims) $ 60.00
1. For their safety, individuals MUST measure at least 48" in bare feet to ride yellow slide; 52" in
bare feet to ride blue slide.
2. US Coastguard approved life jackets are allowed in zero depth only when supervised by parent.
NO ARM FLOATIES or WATER WINGS ALLOWED in facility.
3. Coolers are not allowed in facility. Individuals may go to car and be readmitted to pool.
4. Lockers are padlock ready. You may bring your own lock or purchase one from concessions.
5. SMOKING is NOT permitted in or around facility. Smoking must be done at least 100' away from
6. Children 6 and under MUST be within arms reach of supervising adult (16 or older) at all times.
7. Children less than 9 years old MUST be accompanied and supervised by adult (16 or older).
8. Children are not allowed to ride on laps of parents when using slides. Single sliders only.
9. Lounge chairs not allowed in water.
10. Only water in plastic bottles allowed on deck. All other concessions MUST remain in concessions
This modern, family fun pool has something for everyone and has a capacity of 1,856 people.