The Waste Transfer Station provides a convenient in-town location for dumping of waste. Per the Fremont Municipal Code, all waste must be deposited at the Transfer Station.
There is a minimum charge of $10.00 for trash loads weighing up to 347 pounds.
- Appliances containing refrigerant must be drained and tagged by a certified facility before drop off.
- Small amounts of used oil are accepted in disposable containers. The charge is $.22/gallon.
- From April 1 through November 30, grass and leaves (yard waste) must be separated from the rest of the trash.
- Paint cans must be open and the paint dried until it is hardened.
- Railroad ties, propane and gas tanks, asbestos, and fluorescent light bulbs are not accepted.
- For additional questions please contact the Transfer Station at: (402) 721-2346
To view the current fees for the Transfer Station, see Master Fee Schedule (PDF)
To apply for a charge account with the Transfer Station, download application (PDF) and return to:
City Clerk, 400 East Military, 2nd Floor, Fremont NE 68025-5141
fax: 402.727.2667 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org