The City Tree Disposal Site, located on South Broad Street, will be open on the following Saturdays from 8am – Noon: June 2, 7, 16, 23, 30 and July 7, 14, 21, 28. The site is open for residential disposal and will not be accepting commercial disposal. The disposal site is for residential trees and brush.
- Individuals will be required to sign in with City staff. You will be required to provide name, address, phone number, what was dropped off and where it came from.
- Individuals will be required to unload their own vehicles/trailers.
- Only Fremont residents will be allowed to dump.
- City of Fremont staff will direct where to dump.
- Tree/Landscaping companies are not allowed to dump.
- Grass clipping and leaves will not be accepted. These items must be taken to the transfer station.
- The City of Fremont reserves the right of refusal to any individual that does not meet above criteria.
- If issues arise, the City of Fremont Police will be called to assist.
- Rules are subject to revision as needed.