The Fremont Fire Department is seeking public input in regards to their Comprehensive Plan and has scheduled two public meetings. During the meetings, the consulting firm will facilitate discussion centered on customer perceptions, desired service levels, and support for recommended modifications. The process will seek to identify:
- How customers prioritize the services provided by the Fire Department (Fire and Emergency Medical Services)
- Areas of customer concern about the Fire Department
- Customer expectations in regards to costs to the taxpayers
- Customer positive/negative attributes of the Fire Department
- How “good service” is measured by the customer
- How the Fire Department can control costs while still providing quality service
The meetings are scheduled for 7:00 p.m. on July 14 and July 15, 2021, at the Fremont City Auditorium.