I’m moving. How do I transfer my utilities?

Come to 400 E. Military and sign a termination card for your old address. If your new address is within our service area, fill out an application for your new address. At that time, pay the $35 service fee and any delinquent balance on your current bill. Any amount currently due will be transferred to the bill for your new address.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get utility service?
2. I’m moving. How do I transfer my utilities?
3. How can I save money and conserve energy?
4. Do I need a deposit?
5. What is Budget Billing and how do you sign up?
6. Can I pay with a credit card?
7. What is a sewer average?
8. Can I pay my bills automatically, through my bank?
9. I have rental property and would like the utilities to be put in my name automatically when a tenant moves out. Can you do that for me?