The Fremont Parks and Recreation Department maintains the skate park in Miller Park located on South M Street.
The skate park consists of a 100' x 100' concrete slab with 12 various features for all levels of skateboarding. Features include quarter pipes, half pipes, grinding rails, and trick boxes.
The following rules and regulations have been established for use of the skate park to ensure participant safety.
- Bicycles or motorized vehicles are not allowed. Only roller skates, in-line skates and skateboards are allowed on ramps.
- Call 9-1-1 for emergencies.
- Drugs, glass containers, smoking, profanity, fighting, horseplay, destroying, or defacing public property are prohibited. Violators will be prosecuted.
- Food or beverages are not allowed on the skate area.
- Help keep the skate park clean. Put trash in the receptacles, even if it is not yours.
- No one under the age of 8 is allowed without adult supervision.
- No spectators are allowed on the skate area.
- The City of Fremont reserves the right to revoke the use of the skate park to individuals who violate the rules and regulations of the skate park.
- The use of safety equipment such as helmets, gloves, knee pads, wrist guards and proper shoes is highly recommended.
- This is an unsupervised skate park and its use is free of charge.
- Under Nebraska law, a political subdivision is not liable for an injury to or the death of participant in recreation activities resulting from the inherent risks of the recreational activities pursuant to section 13-910.